Merry Christmas to you bookworms celebrating and Happy Holidays or Happy Day to those that don’t! I actually didn’t ask for many books this Christmas and as I write this am not sure what I’ve gotten, if any I asked for! I asked for a few, but one of my favourite things is to see what books my friends and family pick out for me to see what I’d like!
Ten Five Books I Hope To Find Under My Christmas Tree
- The Cake House by Latifah Salom
- Lethal White by Robert Galbraith/J.K. Rowling
- Dead Girls by Alice Bolin
- Unicorns: The Myths, Legends, and Lore by Skye Alexander
- Literary Witches: A Celebration of Magical Women Writers by Taisia Kitaiskaia and Katy Horan