Time for another rousing edition of Top Ten Tuesday!
This week’s theme was a difficult for me so I had to make some changes. Originally the theme was “Books I Decided to DNF too Quickly” but the thing is there aren’t a lot of books I will not finish. I usually read a book to the end because I usually hope that a good ending will turn the whole book around, though sometimes that doesn’t happen. Instead, I’ve changed the theme to books that disappointed me in one way or another.
What are some books that have disappointed you?
Top Ten Books That Disappointed Me
- The Girl With All The Gifts by M.R. Carey
- The Alchemist by Paulo Cohelo
- Ten Good Seconds of Silence by Elizabeth Ruth
- Perdita by Hillary Scharper
- Fathomless by Jackson Pearce
- That Time I Joined the Circus by J.J. Howard
- Ashes, Ashes by Jo Treggiari
- Son by Lois Lowry
- The Girls by Emma Cline
- Across the Universe by Beth Revis