Top Ten Tuesday is a bookish meme/feature created by The Broke and the Bookish.
I haven’t done a Top Ten Tuesday in so long, but this year I want to try posting more than just book reviews on this blog, even if it’s just Top Ten Tuesday’s and the occasional Waiting on Wednesday!
I know it’s a week after the start of 2017, but this week’s Top Ten Tuesday will be Top Ten Books I Read in 2016!
1) Bones and All by Camille DeAngelis
2. Beautiful Darkness by Fabien Vehlmann & Kerascoet
3) The Crow Girl by Erik Axl Sund
4) Picnic at Hanging Rock by Joan Lindsay
5) The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson
6) City of the Lost by Kelley Armstrong
7) A Darkness Absolute by Kelley Armstrong
8) And I Darken by Kiersten White
9) The Anatomy of Curiousty by Maggie Stiefvater, Tessa Gratton, Brenna Yovanoff
10) The Island of Dr. Moreau by H.G. Wells
What were some of your favourite books in 2016?